FIIB is one of the top management institutes in Delhi NCR, offering a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). Set up with the aim of developing leader-managers with a global mindset. Our PGDM programme offers the right mix of know-why (strong knowledge foundation), know-how (experiential skills-based learning) and know-who (industry linkages) to make you career-ready and not just job-ready. FIIB’s 2-year full-time PGDM is among the best MBA programmes in Delhi NCR. It is approved by AICTE, accorded equivalence to MBA by AIU, accredited by NBA and member of AACSB. We are a sincere, hardworking, no-hype MBA institute preparing career-ready leader managers of the future.
At FIIB, you’ll become part of an exclusive #FIIBRacers community known for leadership, growth, entrepreneurship, commitment to sustainability, and social and business impact. The rigour of our PGDM programme will test your initiative, challenge your perspectives and develop the leadership and management skills that are required for life-long career success. MBA education at FIIB is a career-transforming, life-changing learning experience. Come learn with us and realize your true potential.
FIIB Scholarship Program is designed to choose highly meritorious students and includes a total of 5 scholarships of up to 50% tuition fee value for the specially selected students admitted to the PGDM and PGDM-FM programmes. Many more partial tuition grants of 5-10% are also available for other deserving candidates, or those belonging to special categories, under the Tuition Assistance Programme (TAP)
– Selection of the candidates for grant of scholarship will be based on a cumulative assessment of their Common Entrance Aptitude Test Score (CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT or ATMA), 10th, 12th and Graduation Marks, and their performance in the specially conducted Scholarship Assessment Assignments and Personal Interview.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
– A minimum of 75 Percentile or an equivalent score achieved in CAT/XAT/GMAT, or a minimum of 80 Percentile or an equivalent score achieved in any one of the other Common Entrance Tests like MAT/ATMA/CMAT.
– A minimum of 75% aggregate marks achieved in a Bachelor’s degree (of minimum 3 years of education) from a University recognized by the AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
– A minimum of 75% aggregate marks achieved in both Class 10th as well as Class 12th during the schooling years.
– A minimum score achieved in the FIIB proprietary Attitude & Personality Online Test. The eligibility score is to be decided after this test is designed. The test will be designed, developed and administered by a professional external agency on behalf of FIIB (for instance, Mettl-Mercer) under the guidance of the FIIB Scholarship Selection Committee members.
FIIB Scholarships – Tuition Assistance Programme (TAP):-
Scholarships of up to Rs.2,20,000 per student are awarded to deserving students decided on the basis of:
– Past Academic Performance (Graduation, Xth and XIIth Standard)
– Score in Competitive Examinations
– Relevant Work Experience
Scholarship based on an academic qualification:-
Based on 10th,12th + Graduation Percentage-
Candidates who obtain 80% and Above marks in the examination will get a scholarship of INR 50,000.
Candidates who obtain 70%-79.9% marks in the examination will get a scholarship of INR 30,000.
Candidates Who obtain 60%-69.9% in the examination will get INR 20,000.
Based on Graduation Background ( application only for B.E/B.Tech)-
Candidates Who obtain >=80% and above marks in B.E/B.Tech will get a scholarship of INR 20,000.
Candidates Who obtain 60% and above marks in B.E/B.Tech will get a scholarship of INR 10,000.
Conditions for Grant of Scholarship
To ensure that you continue to achieve what you have done in your past academic pursuits and achieve new goals, there are certain conditions laid for the grant of a scholarship
– The student has to maintain a minimum GPA of 7.0 (out of 10.0) for every term till Term IV at FIIB.
– The student should remain in good standing and comply with the accepted code of conduct of the Institute.
– The Student has to maintain 80% attendance in every course.
This scholarship is based on Special Category Status which includes:
Scholarship based on Special Category Status (including Diversity & inclusiveness)- Any one
– Students belong to EWS category (family income not more than 2.4 lacs p.a will get INR 50,000 with Relevant document proof to be submitted
– Students belonging to Special Status Category (Single, Mother, Defense Personnel, Physically Challenged) will get INR 50,000 with Relevant document proof to be submitted
– Students belonging to Diversity & inclusiveness enhancement category (Minority, SC, ST, OBC, North East, Andaman Nicobar & Lakshadweep) will get INR 30,000 with Relevant document proof to be submitted.
Conditions for Grant of Scholarship
– The student should remain in good standing and comply with the accepted code of conduct of the institute.
– All documentary proof regarding status is to be provided
R. K. Shrivastava Scholarship Programme:
In addition to the above-mentioned scholarships on offer at the time of admission to the FIIB PGDM programme, at the end of 1st year at the college, the top 10% students of the batch receive performance-based scholarship with 3 top performing students getting special merit scholarships.
Job Roles Offered
Market Analyst, Corporate Sales, Digital Marketing, Sales, Pre-Sales, Research Analyst, Brand Manager
The Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB) in Delhi offers a range of facilities to support students’ academic and personal growth. Modern classrooms equipped with audio-visual tools create an interactive learning environment. The well-stocked library provides access to diverse resources, including books, journals, and research materials. Computer labs with high-speed internet enable research and project work. The institute houses an auditorium for seminars and events. Additionally, students have access to a cafeteria, hostel accommodations, and recreational spaces. The campus-wide Wi-Fi connectivity promotes seamless learning. FIIB fosters extracurricular involvement through student clubs and organizations. A dedicated placement cell assists students in securing internships and job placements, while industry interactions are facilitated through guest lectures and workshops. Overall, FIIB strives to offer comprehensive facilities to enhance students’ academic journey and personal development.