Established in 2006, JK Business School (JKBS), Gurgaon is a member of JK Organisation (one of the leading private sector groups in India). The institute is affiliated with Gurugram University and offers BBA and PGDM programmes in the Business and Management Studies stream. PGDM is the flagship programme of JKBS recognised by AICTE. It is a two-year, credits based, full-time management programme on the lines of the ones offered by various IIMs. The institute has a strong faculty base, including core & visiting (from IITs/ IIMs). Admissions to the college for different courses is based on merit. Candidates can apply online.
JKBS Gurgaon has been ranked second amongst the top-ranked private B-Schools in Haryana by BW Business World in 2021. The institute has over 70 research papers published in Indian & international journals and presented in different conferences.
JK Business School, Gurugram offers scholarships to promote Excellence and Reward Meritocracy. The Objectives of offering scholarships are as follows:
– To promote academic excellence at JKBS.
– To reward the hard work of the meritorious students.
– To develop and nurture healthy competition amongst students.
– To encourage talented students to perform consistently good through the year.
– To build a sense of achievement.
– To demonstrate the JKBS corporate social responsibility.
Meritorious students will be provided following categories of scholarship:
• Entrance Examination Based Scholarship:
Students who score >70 in CAT/XAT/GMAT will get INR 10000/-
Students who score >80 in CAT/XAT/GMAT will get INR 30000/-
Students who score >90 in CAT/XAT/GMAT will get INR 50000/-
Students who score >80 in MAT/CMAT will get INR 10000/-
Students who score >90 in MAT/CMAT will get INR 20000/-
Students who score >95 in MAT/CMAT will get INR 30000/-
Dean’s Rolling Scholarships*:
To encourage students to perform better, JKBS rewards the top 5% students of the class in the program with a scholarship equivalent to six course credits (presently worth Rs. 24000) in every trimester. The Rolling Scholarships are awarded on Trimester Grade Point Average to 5% of the students as Tuition Fee waiver for the Ensuing Trimester.
The scholarship shall be adjusted against their fee installment as under:
Trimester Scholarship – Adjustment Against Fee Installment
Trimester 1 – December
Trimester 2 – June
Trimester 3 – June
Trimester 4 – December
Trimester 5 – December
*TGPA in each trimester should not be less than 3.0
Govind Hari Singhania Global Immersion Scholarship*:
The selection will be purely merit basis for the application and interview process (waiver of 50% of the Summer Exchange Programme cost)
Through a rigorous selection procedure, meritorious students will be selected for one full term study tour at foreign university under collaboration between JK Business School and the University/ Institute.
The students will have opportunity to Study along with management students from across the globe, learn best teaching learning-process from the prominent professors from across the globe, learn management systems and practices by visiting and interacting with managers at various firms in that country, learn to adapt in a multicultural environment and Individual holistic development.
During the term (June to August), the students will study Global Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Agribusiness, Venture Formation/Finance, International Comparative Management (or any other subjects offered by the university at that time) apart from extracurricular activities & shall be awarded certificates.
The wards (or self) of employees of the companies of JK Organization will get a tuition Fee waiver of INR 50,000/- provided the ward fulfils the eligibility Criteria and clears the selection process.
1. Students can avail for all categories of Scholarship, as per the applicability.
2. Minimum 50% score throughout (10th, 12th and Graduation) is a must to be eligible for any of the above mentioned scholarships.
3. The maximum amount of scholarship awarded to the applicant will not exceed 50% of the Tuition Fee of the programme.
4. The Entrance based scholarship is valid for admissions applied before 31st March 2022.
To encourage students to perform better, JKBS rewards the top 10 performers on the basis of their first academic year performance with a scholarship of Rs 20,000 as a Tuition Fee Waiver.
Terms & Conditions:
– Scholarship will be provided on the basis of first academic year performance (first, second and third trimester).
– Scholarship amount will be adjusted in the last instalment of the student’s fee.
– 20,000 will be waived off from the tuition fee only.
Scholarship for JKBS BBA/BCA students:
Scholarship of INR 50,000 will be given for JKBS BBA / BCA students for admission to PGDM.